First meeting to determine the schedule of requirements.
Research into the existing situation.
Consult the municipal archives
Measure existing situation.
Find out what permits might be needed.
• 3D model of the house
• Lay out proposals for all floors
• Design meeting.
Result: 3D model proposals/ ideas.
• Change plans with the chosen lay out.
• Work out the different spaces.
• Colours and material proposal
• Kitchen design; contact kitchen supplier
• Bathroom design proposal
• custom made furniture plan
• furniture proposal
• Lighting plan set up
Result: 3D layout furniture and material proposal, kitchen an d bathroom
• Final water/ electr plan.
• Final material and colour list (for floors, walls, tiles etc)
• Lighting plan
• Final layout for walls and doors supplier contractor
• Final custom made furniture design and pricing
• Final design kitchen for kitchen suplier
• Final design bathroom for bathroom supplier.
Result: final (interior)plans
Management construction preparation:
• Final planning en contracts
• Contact interior builder
• Contact electric and water installer
• Contact furniture supplier
• Contact light installer
Result: Overall construction planning and final cost overview.
• Contact contractor
• Contact kitchen supplier
• Contact furniture supplier/ interior builder
• Organize building meetings
• Quality control
• Delivery and after care
Result: Construction according to the design.
Delivery and after care
architect and interior designer in Amsterdam and Alkmaar region.